In the cosmetic industry, the ingredients of a certain function are added to the cosmetics. It is hoped that the cosmetics can be more targeted for the maintenance of the skin. These materials are called cosmetic additives. Additives include: flavor, cosmetics, pigments, preservatives and antioxidants for cosmetics, including:
1. nutritional additives,
2. whitening additives,
3. moisturizing additives,
4. antiaging additives,
5. anti acne additives,
6. anti ultraviolet additives and so on.
So it can be said that in addition to pure water, cosmetics do have to add various additives.
- Type Of Moisturizer
- Common Water Soluble Moisturizer
- The Action Mechanism Of Preservatives
- Classification Of Preservatives
- Why Are There Surfactants In Cosmet...
- What Are The Safe Surfactants?
- Cause Of Aging
- Essential Vitamins
- What's The Function Of Vitamins
- What Function Additives Will Be Add...
- The Symptoms Of Aging
- Nine Skin Care Tips