The definition of vitamins requires that vitamins meet the following four characteristics before they can be called essential vitamins.
Exogenous: the body itself can not be synthesized and needs to be supplemented by food.
Trace: human body needs very little, but it can play a huge role.
Regulation: vitamins must regulate human metabolism or energy conversion.
Specificity: after a certain vitamin is lacking, people will develop a peculiar morbid state.
According to these four characteristics, the human body needs 13 kinds of vitamins altogether, that is, 13 kinds of essential vitamins.
Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin H, vitamin P, vitamin PP, vitamin M, vitamin T, vitamin U, water soluble vitamins.
- Type Of Moisturizer
- Common Water Soluble Moisturizer
- What Are The Ingredients Of Additiv...
- The Action Mechanism Of Preservatives
- Classification Of Preservatives
- Why Are There Surfactants In Cosmet...
- What Are The Safe Surfactants?
- Cause Of Aging
- What's The Function Of Vitamins
- What Function Additives Will Be Add...
- The Symptoms Of Aging
- Nine Skin Care Tips
- Application Scope And Precautions O...
- Cosmetics Ingredient Products Deliv...