1, improve sleep
Gamma Oryzanol has a certain regulatory effect on insomnia and neurasthenia.
2, regulate menopausal syndrome
Gamma Oryzanol is also often used as an auxiliary treatment for menopause syndrome, which has a good effect on menopausal insomnia and worry.
3, improve hyperlipidemia
Gamma Oryzanol inhibits cholesterol synthesis
It can reduce myocardial excitability by regulating plant nerve function. Guweisu's lipid-lowering effect can also improve the blood supply to the myocardium and play a role in improving sleep. Old friends are easy to wake up at night, and Guweisu's effect is better.
5, improve skin
Gamma Oryzanol is known as "beauty hormone" because it can reduce the brittleness of capillaries, improve the function of skin microvascular circulation, treat menopausal dermatosis, female facial desquamate eczema, and head furrashes.
- Type Of Moisturizer
- Common Water Soluble Moisturizer
- What Are The Ingredients Of Additiv...
- The Action Mechanism Of Preservatives
- Classification Of Preservatives
- Why Are There Surfactants In Cosmet...
- What Are The Safe Surfactants?
- Cause Of Aging
- Essential Vitamins
- What's The Function Of Vitamins
- Fish Scale Collagen Powder
- Brief Introduction And Origin Of Nu...
- The General Effect Of Vitamin B2