Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is slightly soluble in water and is stable in neutral or acidic solutions. It is a component of flavin enzymes in vivo. When deficient, it will affect the organism's biological oxidation and cause metabolic disorders. The lesions are mostly inflammation of the mouth, eyes and external genital organs, such as keratitis, cheilitis, glossitis, conjunctivitis and scrotum, so this product can be used for the prevention and treatment of these diseases. Vitamin B2 is stored in a limited body, so it is provided by diet every day. Two properties of vitamin B2 are the main reasons for its loss: (1) it can be destroyed by light; (2) it can be destroyed by heating in alkaline solution.
1.To promote growth and cell regeneration.
2.To promote the normal growth of skin, nails and hair.
3. To help prevent and eliminate inflammation in the mouth, lips, tongue and skin, commonly known as oral reproductive syndrome;
4.To improve eyesight and relieve eye fatigue.
5.To affect the absorption of iron by human body;
6.To be combined with other substances, thereby affecting biological oxidation and energy metabolism.
Milk vitamin B2, which is rich in vitamin B2, is a water-soluble vitamin, easy to digest and absorb, and the amount of vitamin B2 excreted increases and decreases with the body's needs and possible loss of protein; it does not accumulate in the body, so it is often supplemented with food or nutritional supplements. Widely exist in yeast, liver, kidney, egg, milk, soybeans and so on.Adults eat 1 two daily animal liver to meet their needs.Adults eat about 2 two soybeans per day to meet their needs.Adults eat 3 lettuce a day to meet their needs.Adults can only eat 3~4 a day and letinous edodes can meet their needs.
- Type Of Moisturizer
- Common Water Soluble Moisturizer
- What Are The Ingredients Of Additiv...
- The Action Mechanism Of Preservatives
- Classification Of Preservatives
- Why Are There Surfactants In Cosmet...
- What Are The Safe Surfactants?
- Cause Of Aging
- Essential Vitamins
- What's The Function Of Vitamins
- LACTOBIONIC ACID – YEAR-ROUND SKIN ...
- Some Knowledge Of Cosmetic Ingredients
- How Much Do You Know About Chinese ...
- What Are The Effects Of Copper Pept...