1, oily raw materials: the main raw materials in cosmetics. It is used to inhibit skin evaporation, moisturize and smooth skin.
2, surfactants: hydrophilic groups with affinity to water and affinity to oil.
3, moisturizing agent: the function of hygroscopic substances is a major component of cosmetics.
4. Viscosity increasing agent: changing the viscosity of the cosmetics and thickening the paste and emulsion, so that the product has good stability in the applicable viscosity and consistency condition.
5, film agent: the material that can form the film.
6, powder raw materials: inorganic powder raw materials, organic powder raw materials. There are mainly polyethylene powder and nylon powder.
7, other raw materials: essence, antioxidant and metal ion chelating agent.
Functional raw materials
1, Alpha lipoic acid
Lipoic acid, an effective component 99%, is fat soluble and water-soluble, and has anti free radical antioxidation. It is a "ideal antioxidant". It can also preserve or regenerate other kinds of antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, and also replace vitamin C and E. It has whitening, anti wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti free radical effects.
2, lipoic acid - I (Alpha lipoic acid I)
Thioctic acid derivatives, 50% active ingredient, brown yellow colloid, have all the functions of lipoic acid, and improve the solubility of lipoic acid in water. And water can be dismiscible at any rate.
3, lipoic acid - II (Alpha lipoic acid - II)
Lipoic acid derivatives, 40% active ingredients, light yellow liquid, have all the functions of lipoic acid, improving the solubility of lipoic acid in water. And water can be dismiscible at any rate. It has strong moisturizing properties for moisturizing cream, lipstick and nutritious cosmetics.
4, sulphur octanoic acid - III (Alpha lipoic acid - III)
Lipoic acid derivatives, effective ingredients 99%, white powder, dissolved in organic solvents, and water to any ratio of mutual solubility, with the action of lipoic acid.
5, sulphur octanoic acid - IV (Alpha lipoic acid - IV)
Derivatives of sulphur octanoic acid, effective component 99%, white powder, dissolved in organic solvents, and water in any ratio to each other, with the function of sulphur octanoic acid, and strong whitening anti-inflammatory and anti wrinkle effect.
6, caffeic acid (Caffeic acid)
Caffeic acid, effective ingredients 99%, has antioxidant, whitening, anti-inflammatory and other effects. Light yellow crystalline powder, slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot water and cold ethanol. Caffeic acid at low concentration (12.5ug/g) inhibits tyrosinase activity and reduces the formation of melanin; caffeic acid can also inhibit the activity of protein kinase and tyrosine kinase.
7, ferulic acid (Ferulic acid)
Ferulic acid, effective ingredient 99%, has antioxidant, whitening, anti-inflammatory and other effects. White crystalline powder, insoluble in cold water, dissolved in hot water and ethanol and other organic solvents.
8. Ferulic acid methyl (ethyl) ester (Ferulic acid methyl (ethyl) ester)
Ferulic acid (a) ester, effective ingredient 99%, white crystalline powder. It has the effect of antioxidation, whitening, anti-inflammatory and so on. Used in skin cosmetics, so that the skin has a silk texture.
9. Water soluble ferulic acid
Ferulic acid effective ingredients 40%, with antioxidant, whitening, anti-inflammatory and other effects. Similar to white crystalline powder, soluble in water and organic solvents.
10, melatonin, kojic acid, vitamin C phosphate magnesium
- Type Of Moisturizer
- Common Water Soluble Moisturizer
- What Are The Ingredients Of Additiv...
- The Action Mechanism Of Preservatives
- Classification Of Preservatives
- Why Are There Surfactants In Cosmet...
- What Are The Safe Surfactants?
- Cause Of Aging
- Essential Vitamins
- What's The Function Of Vitamins
- The Symptoms Of Aging
- Nine Skin Care Tips
- Application Scope And Precautions O...
- Cosmetics Ingredient Products Deliv...
- Explore The Future Of Nutrition And...
- The Combination Of Chinese And West...
- Clinical Application Of Nutritional...
- Surfactants Of Amino Acid
- What Are The Ingredients Of Cosmetics?
- Banned Cosmetic Ingredients For Pre...